Calcium hydrogen phosphate
is an inorganic substance with a chemical formula of CaHPO4. It is a white monoclinic crystalline powder, odorless and tasteless, easily soluble in dilute hydrochloric acid, dilute nitric acid, acetic acid, slightly soluble in water (100°C, 0.025%), insoluble For ethanol, it usually exists as a dihydrate (CaHPO4·2H2O). Its dihydrate is stable in the air. When heated to 75°C, it will lose crystal water and become anhydrous. At high temperature, it will become pyrophosphate.
1. Used as a fortifier (calcium supplement) and leavening agent, my country stipulates that it can be used for biscuits, infant formula food, the maximum use amount is 1.0g/kg; it can also be used as a quality improver for fermented noodles, according to production needs Use in moderation.
2. As food and feed additives to supplement the phosphorus and calcium elements in poultry and livestock feed.
3. In the food industry, it is used as a bulking agent for biscuits and milk replacers, and the usage amount is according to normal production needs. It is also used as a yeast culture agent for bread manufacturing. It is also used as a dough improver and nutritional supplement. It can be used as a feed additive to supplement the phosphorus and calcium elements in poultry and livestock feed.
4. Used as an auxiliary feed for poultry, it can promote the digestion of feed and increase the weight of poultry to increase meat production, milk production, and egg production. At the same time, it can also treat livestock rickets, rickets, anemia, etc.
5. Used as analytical reagents, plastic stabilizers, food and feed additives, and also used in the glass industry.